Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjai Isaac
Dr. Sanjai Isaac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Isaac is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Doctors Hospital Dallas and RHD Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjai Isaac has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sanjai Isaac is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Isaac is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Doctors Hospital Dallas
RHD Memorial Medical Center
Craig Ranch Hospital
Medical Center Of Plano
Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPromd Anesthesia Consultants PLLC, 3209 Oak Arbor Dr, Plano, TX
Dr. Sanjai Isaac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.