- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjay Agrawal has 2 locations
Dr. Sanjay Agrawal has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sanjay Agrawal has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sanjay Agrawal Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
More about Dr. Sanjay Agrawal
Dr. Sanjay Agrawal received his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from S.M.S. Medical College in Jaipur, India. He completed his Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine at the State University of New York in Syracuse, where he received the Best Resident Award. He completed his Fellowship in Gastroenterology at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center. Dr. Agrawal is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. His professional memberships include the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Prior to relocating to the Washington State, he practiced Gastroenterology and Hepatology for several years in Maine. He was the Chair of the Credentials Committee and served on the Medical Staff Executive Committee at the local hospital in Maine. He practices all aspects of gastroenterology with special interest in inflammatory bowel disease and capsule endoscopy. In his spare time Dr. Agrawal enjoys golfing, tennis, traveling and spending time with his family and children.