Dr. Sanjay Awasthi Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Awasthi?

An amazing physician. Always closely monitoring and examining multiple options as treatment progressed. Texas has gained a great doctor. We will miss you in California!

I'm not a number, I'm a life....

Dr. Awasthi (Oncologist/hematologist) saved my life on two occasions. First was a blood clot in the brain, the second was caused by a unexpected rare blood disease. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly and help put me on a road of recovery.... There has been times I've had some complications. Dr. Awashti would take me in immediately, was able to see the severity and send me to the ER for quick treatment.I can't say enough good things about Dr. Awasthi.... He is kind, compassionate, caring, empathetic, I could go on and on.... Helping his patients is his passion, and is truly a gift from God!I love and respect this man....he and his staff are, IMO the best in North Tx. I highly recommend Dr. Awasthi if your battling cancer or some kind of blood disorder, PLEASE, check him out.

Superb Doctor

This doctor literally saved my life. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He does not talk in medical jargon and ensures you understand. I considered relocating for a job opportunity but reconsidered because of a concern of locating a comparable doctor.

Very sharp doctor and tons of experience. Spends as much time as needed with patients which is why it takes awhile sometimes to get back to see him.

Dr. Sanjay Awasthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.