Dr. Sanjay Mehta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Mehta?

Daughters follow up to car accident which was not her fault.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr. Mehta did not show any form of compassion for our daughter. He was in and out of room in less than 5 minutes. We would ask questions and get answers like I don't know and then no explanation as to why he didn't know. He's not informative, polite in any way, or helpful, there are a lot of other adjectives that come to mind but I like to be more professional than that. It was a total waste of everyone's time involved. When someone goes through a traumatic experience and they just want some answers one would think that a Dr who is supposed to be in the field to help people would try to do just that. I strongly suggest no one sees this hack.

Very Thankful for a wonderful Surgeon

Posted on August 9th, 2016

After being hit head on in a car accident by a distracted driver, I had two surgeries on my right leg. I suffered a shattered heel, a broken ankle and a shattered kneecap. I was lucky to receive treatment from Dr Mehta. I found him to be caring, very positive, and concerned about my recovery. Recovery has been long, frustrating, and is still ongoing, but I am able to walk without my cane now for a bit more everyday. I would highly recommend this man to anyone. He and his staff are top notch. Thank you Dr Mehta!

Excellent Surgeon Very acclaimed

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr Mehta is with the Trauma team at grant hospital, so there may a longer wait than avg if he is in surgery. Being one of said patients I understand. the doctor performed excellent surgery on me and my scaring is fantastic. He worked with me very well to get me back to work

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Mehta and his staff ate awesome!!

Brittney and Josh

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Best around !

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr.Mehta performed surgery on my shattered scapula in 2009. Still to this day I live with zero pain. Best trauma Doctor ever!

Miracle Mehta and Co

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr Mehta and his staff saved my life and my mobility. He made chicken salad out of a pile of chicken poop. In less than a year, I'm almost back to my old self. The way he was able to rebuild my elbow and pelvis still astounds me. His staff is so polite and courteous. They listen to any questions you might have, and give their input (but of course, adivse you that the doctor will have the appropriate diagnosis and advice); but have always been on the same page as the Doc. They're all so sweet and helpful. Going to miss dealing with this terrific practice; but they've done such a wonderful job taking care of me, I don't believe I will have to see them again.

If You Have a Choice, Don't!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I don't like Dr. Mehta. He isn't concerned with my recovery. He's much more worried about explaining to you that any problems/complications aren't his fault. My joints barely have any range of motion, yet he continues to act as if he's performed a miracle. He's kind of a jerk, too. But the worst of it all, is his staff.

Wonerful Care!

Posted on April 6th, 2015

I fell down the steps at work and broke my leg extreamly bad. (Four surgeries) Dr Mehta has taken great care of me and has answered all of my questions and concerns. It has been almost a year and I would send anyone to him and his office. He has been wonderful and his staff has been caring and helpful. He has a great bedside manner and treats you with care and respect.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Mehta took extra time to explain my situation so I could make my own decision whether surgery was the best course. I appreciated his objectivity and kind manner.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on December 27th, 2014

He replaced my doctor at the last minute for hip replacement. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

I am treated really well and always get any questions or concerns taken care of