Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Bhambri?

Excellent dr very bad staff

Accurate diagnosis, minimal discomfort in my procedure, a caring and gentle physician.

Highest recommendation.

Dr Bhambri is a skilled surgeon and diagnostician. He treats all my family. He is a trusted friend and physician. I highly recommend him.

Good Doc!

Very knowledgeable and personable. Testing my wife for skin cancer. Took precancer spot off my ear. Promised me some treatment for itching of skin. Haven't got that yet.

Don't go see this doctor !!!!!!!

I just needed a prescription renewal, and I was told I had to come in. My appointment was at 8:30am. I was in the waiting room for 1.5 hrs. with no other patients coming or going the whole time. Staff didn't even speak with correct grammar. Horrible horrible experience. I will not be back ever!!!!

RN

I made an appointment to have spider veins removed from my leg, I was told they used laser for this. I asked the cost and was told $450. My first visit I waited about an 1 1/2 hrs then was taken to a room. An employee came in to put cream on my leg to numb it prior to the laser telling me if would take 30 min. to take affect. Before it could be applied the Dr. walked in, said the cream wasn't necessary and began lasering. It was very painful. After a time he stopped and said to come back in 3 weeks. I made an appt., returned in 3 weeks was taken to an exam room and given a form to sign stating I understood the charges for service. As I was signing it I said, "I paid $450. when I was here last time which I assume is the entire cost of getting rid of this spider vein." The employee went to check and came back and said, no, it's $450 for each visit. I refused treatment, was not told this before beginning treatment. The Dr. came in and said it could take up to 10 visits to finish the treatment and I left. We're talking potentially thousands of dollars! To add insult to injury I got a bill for $81 for that last visit.

Dr. Sanjay Bhambri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.