Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjay B Jagannath has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 30
Nobody likes a colonoscopy but Dr. Jagganath and his staff made my experience a pleasant one. He is confident and professional. He came in to see me before the procedure to tell me what to expect and after I woke up to let me know the results. His staff speak very highly of him and I can understand why. I was treated with courtesy and respect, making me feel valued as a person rather than just a procedure. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jagganath to anyone.
He explained the procedure in simple terms, easy to understand. After the procedure he spent time with me to make sure my questions and concerns were addressed. I would highly recommend him. Regarding the facility and timeliness, it was easy to find. I arrived an hour ahead of my appt as requested, completed all of the paperwork and was going back 5 mins before my scheduled time. I was leaving in just a little over an hour and 15 mins. Very impressed with the timeliness.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
23 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Sanjay B Jagannath accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRaleigh Medical Group Pa Wake Endoscopy Center, 2601 Lake Dr Ste 201, Raleigh, NC
Dr. Sanjay B Jagannath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.