Dr. Sanjay Jatana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Jatana?

Fantastic bedside manner!

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Jatana makes you feel very comfortable, not only because he is very knowledgeable, but because he takes the time to answer all your questions and listen to you - not very common with doctors. I would recommend him any time!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Jatana is a really good doctor in my estimation. He was recommended by my close friend who is also a physician. I found Dr. Jatana to be kind, extremely knowledgeable and I have gotten some pain relief after surgery--Prior to surgery I was in extreme pain and really depressed over multiple health problems which included cervical, lumbar, S1, and hip issues. Dr. Jatana took on a tough case and really helped me. Top notch experience

So happy with all my results

Posted on March 1st, 2016

I have had 5 back and neck surgeries with Dr. Jatana. You get first class service with him, I would never go to anyone else. I like Dr. Jatana’s easy and caring manner, his steady hands and his confidence. All of my surgeries have successfully eliminated my pain and symptoms.

Best spine surgeon in this region - had fantastic results with cervical surgery

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I had a cervical surgery with Dr. Jatana and have had amazing results, gave my life back to me. I would never go to anyone else. He came Highly recommended and he is the one of the most gifted surgeons I have seen. He is,hands down, the best spine surgeon in this region. Caring, explains condition in detail, truly compassionate, and top skilled surgeon. Also impressed with his staff as they were very helpful and organized. Fortunate to have found such a technically skilled surgeon.

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr. Jatana cancelled spine surgery the vey morning of the surgery. After following his recommendation and getting a 2nd opinion as to what made sense, confirming his recommendation, he showed no interest in doing the surgery that he cancelled in a timely fashion, showing very little concern for my condition. He is very callus to patient's needs

Doctor's Response

Unfortunately sometimes the health of the patient warrants a cancellation of surgery.

Spinal fusion gone terribly wrong

Posted on August 17th, 2012

My friend went to this doctor, he gave her a spinal fusion. This woman is as skinny as can be, one of those size "0" types. She had no business getting a titanium rod stuck in her tiny body. Within one year after moving from CO, she had to have the fusion reversed due to screws sticking her vital organs. She is a miserable mess now.

Doctor's Response

We would welcome comments from the patient herself.

Posted on April 24th, 2017