Is Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal the right Doctor for you?
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal has the following 4 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.<br>Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues, such as depression, asthma, and migraines. Sleep medicine specialists often work in sleep centers where they observe a patient while sleeping and monitor brain waves, behavior, and vital signs in order to identify the causes of sleep disturbance, or an inability to sleep (insomnia).
Sleep medicine specialists treat patients through advising on sleep hygiene, providing cognitive behavioral therapy, using light therapy, or medical sleep aides.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.<br>These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal has the following 13 expertise
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Lung Cancer
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Exercise Physiology (Exercise Movement Techniques)
Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal - Posted on May 4th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal - Posted on June 27th, 2016
I am a 58 year old male with severe COPD. I also have severe sleep apnea. I have been coming to Doctor Agarwal for four years. I have left comments before on various web sites for him and his staff. I recently had a PFT in his office and then a follow up appointment. His staff is great! They are extremely professional and friendly. In the front office Guille stands out as awesome. Doctor Agarwal truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to get to know you and your history. He also takes the time to educate you on your issues. He has taught me how to deal with and take control of my illnesses. I highly recommend Doctor Agarwal.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal - Posted on July 21st, 2015
After sleep study, a week later I kept appt for results. At that appt he said he had not gone over the results, but he would email them to me within 4 days and would call me to discuss them within 4 days. I got no email and no call on that Friday, so called his office the following Monday. I was then told he was with a patient and would call me back. No call and when I called the association thru which I got the appt, they contacted his office and then told me they would send me the results in the US mail and if I had any questions, I needed to call him.
Dr. Sanjay Agarwal is the BEST!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal - Posted on July 6th, 2015
I was very impressed with Dr. Sanjay Agarwal and his staff. As a patient, I felt they listened to my needs and did everything they could to help me. They diligently worked with my insurance company and was able to get me the medicine I needed covered. I am very thankful that I was able to find a great doctor to help improve my health.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal - Posted on April 29th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSANJAY K AGARWAL MD, 995 Montague Expy Ste 218, Milpitas, CA
Dr. Sanjay K Agarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milpitas, CA.