Dr. Sanjay K Mishra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay K Mishra?

takes time

He took the time to talk to my son, and actually figure out what was going on in his life before just prescribing him meds for ADHD. He wanted to know what school was like for him and what was hard for him. He talked to my husband and me about what our struggles were like at home because of the ADHD. Great doctor. Worth the wait to get an appointment!

See him for Opiate Addiction as well as mood disorder

He is always kind, considerate and is very knowledgable about all the different psychiatric Meds as well as Suboxone! I am 3.5 yrs off of the Opiates and it's going very smoothly...Thanks to him!! I've had medication changes and he is always careful about slowly easing u onto anything new and also when coming off of one. He has gone out of his way to fit me in when he is booked solid by sending a note with me to give to the scheduling staff telling them to fit me in replacing part of his lunch time. I've been a patient of his for ~approx. 4 yrs and I could NOT imagine going to anyone else! I drive 45min (round-trip=1.5hrs) every month just to go there...realizing I'm passing hundreds of other psychiatrists along the way but to me, he's worth every mile, every drop of gas and the rush-hour traffic! But do NOT be late...he is NEVER behind schedule, ALWAYS on time!

Pediatric Psychiatry

After many trial and error experiences with other doctors, Dr. Mishray has helped my son tremendously. For the first time since his symptoms were recognized 7 years ago, he is able to function in a mainstream classroom, is no longer dangerous to himself or others and is an overall happy, healthy kid. I feel Dr. Mishray is very responsive to our questions and input into the treatment approach with our son. He also is very sensitive to a family's financial ability to pay for medications and find solutions that fit within our budget as much as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Mishray.

Dr. Sanjay K Mishra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.