Dr. Sanjay K Reddy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay K Reddy?

Good experience

I thought the entire process was very well coordinated, he is a nice guy, spent time with me explaining what he thought I should do, and his staff is very pleasant- especially the front desk person

Professional, informative and caring. I Had an endo and colonoscopy. He diagnosed my GERD and office staff pleasantly explained the details.

Dr. Reddy is professional, talented and caring physician. I am in the medical field and have seen first hand how Dr. Reddy cares, treats and continually thinks about the well-being of his patients. Professionally, Dr. Reddy is capeable and well-trained gastroenterologist. I'd refer friends & family to him anytime, and have several times already. They are happy and satisified pateints today.

Excellent Experience and Doctor!!

I was referred to Dr. Sanjay Reddy by my PCP and recently had my first routine colonoscopy. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process. I was nervous at my consult appointment but Dr. Reddy explained everything thoroughly, took the time to answer all of my questions, and made me feel comfortable about the procedure. Dr. Reddy's staff was also extremely professional and caring which only added to the positivity of my experience. I highly recommend Dr. Reddy to everyone looking for a well-trained, experienced Gastroenterologist who is kind and caring, with an outstanding bedside manner. I will continue to spread the word of my great experience to all I come into contact with, both personally and professionally.-An Extremely Pleased Patient

Dr Reddy has little compassion and undestanding of his patients. He does not try to work it out with patients who are reluctant to take ALL the medications he recommends. He doesn't want to listen the patient's viewpoint and fear. You either have to follow his treatment blindly or he refuses to see you anymore. As his patient, you have no voice.

Picky Patient

I enjoyed getting to know Dr Reddy in our visit before my procedure- he is personal, caring, and very well trained- U of Chicago and U Miami.He is one of 3 docs in town who do the procedure I was recommeded. My previous GI is semi-retired and said he tells all his complicated pts (and his family even!) to see Dr Reddy since he trusts him.

Dr. Sanjay K Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.