Dr. Sanjay M Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay M Shah?

Appt

I've been going to the S.E Pain Managemt going on two years now. I have a host of serious health issues, that have left me in debilitating pain. I've seen many of the others dr's, but I did not care for Dr. Shah's bedside manner . He barely looked up from his computer while speaking to me, and I feel he really wasn't listening. When you have chronic issues, you are looking to be treated with compassion and empathy, not like just another number at the deli counter at the grocery store. If you tell your Dr. You're current method of treatment isn't helping, shouldn't something change?

Nerve Block Shot 8/29/14

I have seen a variety of doctors - even other Dr.s from the practice he is in. I can honestly say other dr.s in the practice have been great. Dr. Shah is not one of them. He had terrible bedside manner. The man does not listen to the patient (me)- he got annoyed by my mother who was waiting in the room with me, when she asked a question about the anesthesia. He was very rough and insensitive to the pain I was experiencing. Even in recovery room, I had a question to ask him about medication. The nurse made every effort to get him back to talk briefly. After the nurse so kindly made many attempts to have him speak to me, I even heard on the loud speaker to continue with another patient which I understand but I wish he could have spared 5 minutes to see me. About 40 minutes later he came back looking annoyed to have to even see me he lifted my left arm (the one with the nerve problem) roughly touching it all over. I attempted telling him but he ignored me and interrupted me asking if it was hurting. The pain was so bad I began to tear up asking him to please stop. Yet again, ignored. He told me there's nothing he can do (I asked to get some pain relief pills from the ones I take ( so much pain that it keeps me awake) he says "no. There is nothing he can do. Just make an appt. For 1 week " because he wants to keep "repeating the shot" . The pain is terrible no "instant relief" as he predicted, in this case I have the same if not more pain. Overall, I would unfortunatly not sec comes seeing this doctor. He seems to have no compassion and if you are paying to see a doctor it feels like a waste of money to see him. Not listening, seeing him maybe 5-8 minutes(if that) in total, his pompous attitude, and his rough/rude bedside manner I do not trust him as my doctor and I hope you will not either.

Dr. Sanjay M Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Horsham, PA.