Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjay M Madnani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Very invasive with his protocol which leads patients to believe that he knows what he's doing. He'll keep you coming back for "consultations" which are NOT necessary if he's got the MRI's or studies in his office. I had an appointment today to get shots in my spine and waited 15 min. to be told by his staff that the visit was just a "going over of the MRI results" which he told me 2 weeks ago he'd give me injections when he saw the MRI results. Don't waste your time - money - insurance on this "insurance bleeding so called dr. and get someone who's a real professional in their field! d
I made three visits to this doctor before I decided that I need to get another doctor with better expertise. During each visit, I was asked to pay upfront. Subsequently, I realized that he had also billed and been reimbursed by my insurance company. My insurance company mentioned that he was not supposed to charge me beyond what what was contracted with him and if he was already reimbursed. That is double dipping. I called back his office and they did not comply with my request that the extra charges that they made be reimbursed back to me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone
The husband as they are a husband and wife team has a terrible bedside manor. I have multiple spinal injuries and this was my treating doctor for them for over two years. I was awake for every procedure. Their table was inappropriate for the procedures they were doing. The husband worked on my low back twice. He dug around in my lower lumbar with the epidural needle till he had me "let him know if he was in the right spot. " I did not know and better before going here. I was in a serious car accident and refurred by my doctor. I have since moved over to Saint Marries. I have revived only necessary injections and treatments. Also you have the option there to not be awake. Which for me is far less stressful after treating with the Magnanies
25 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Sanjay M Madnani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOxford Valley Pain & Spine Center, 370 Middletown Blvd Ste 508, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Sanjay M Madnani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.