Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Mardolkar?

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr mardolkar is an excellent dr and very caring and professional. I took my baby to the er for diariah and a herd stomache and was sent home with diagnosis od constpation. A few days later i took my baby in for 4 month shots and mentioned the trip to er and dr mardolkar immediately checked my babys stomache with a simple knock and push and instantly knew something wasnt right. Without hesitation sent us in the right direction to get the proper ecams and tests. The same day my baby was diagnosed with neuroblastoma a form of cancer. Dr mardolkar listened to.me and today my baby is great thank you. If it would have gone any longer undetected who knows what the outcome would have been. God bless you!