Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjay Mohindra
Dr. Sanjay Mohindra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, IN, with other offices in Mishawaka, IN and Orlando, FL . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Mohindra is affiliated with Lafayette Home Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjay Mohindra has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Sanjay Mohindra has the following 2 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Sanjay Mohindra has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sanjay Mohindra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Mohindra was willing to do a very risky procedure on my mother about 4 years ago when no one else would due to her unstable condition. He told us that he would try his best and that he would work on her as if she was his own mother. My family had complete faith in him that he would be successful and fortunately he was. She's still with us today and I still keep in touch with him.
I work for a doctor's office in the area and have arranged appointments many times for Dr. Mohindra's. Recently, I needed to have a procedure done and based on the feedback from our other patients I had it done by him. He was kind, gentle, and very reassuring. Seeing it from a patient's perspective, I understand why he is a favorite of theirs! I have no reservations telling our patients they are in good hands with him!
Dr. Mohindra is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lafayette Home Hospital
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sanjay Mohindra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, IN.