Dr. Sanjay A Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay A Patel?

Best Doctor ever!!

The best Dr. Ever!!! I've been with him for over 20yrs and he's the most considerate and sweetest man ever.The BEST Staff too ....just love them!!

Excellent doctor

Dr. Patel was the primary care physician at a rehab facility. He did not introduce himself or speak to me once about my husband. This was important because he was on a breathing machine and it was difficult for him to communicate, although he was alert. He did not follow up on his diagnosis of C Difficele after antibiotics were completed. In 2 weeks myhusband was admitted to the hospital in severe dehydration and septic shock. He died within 12 hours. He was awake and alert until his death. Follow up and continued treatment could have prevented his death.

A truly caring /doctor

Had my second appointment with Dr. Sanjay Patel today. This time it was to go over the results of my recent blood tests. Well I cannot begin to to tell you how impressed I was with the Doctor and his staff also. He took almost an hour to go over my blood work results line by line with a complete explanation of each test and what the results meant for me going forward. He told me what medication he was going to prescribe and why, and how it works, and what side effects to look out for. He took care to prescribe only generics to save me money. Most of all he spoke to me as an adult intelligent human being. The fact that he cared about me as a person was obvious. Highly recommended if you are looking for an internist.

Great doc

Excellent office experience. Great at explaining problems and answers all questions. Never in a rush. This is how I would sum up my thoughts on this doc.

Don't go - Billing and billing follow up was demeaning, mean, and dishonest.

Whoever runs billing needs to be replaced. I've never had such an awful experience. So bad I reported them to Blue Cross Blue Shield. Loved the Dr - hated his support staff.

I like DR Patel and have been seeing him for over 7 years. But my average wait time is just over an hour to get to a room and then another 20 minutes once i get that far. It took a while (5 years) to get him to get me a sleep study - which found my problem in 1 night -before that i was checked for numerous other symptoms and by other specialists he referred me too, i don't hold it against him, but hope he sees sleep studyies as viable exam early on for a person with as many different problems showing at 1 time.