Dr. Sanjay Patel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Patel?

Appointment made less than hour before

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I made appointment with their office just like hour before scheduled time. On my way to the office we got stuck in traffic, realizing that I will be late 10 min, I called to advise. Talk to Yolanda and she said that doctors is busy but if not more than 10-15 minutes then I can come. I showed up exactly 15 min. later, Then i was informed that doctor can not take me in even if I wait for other patients to finish visits, that were scheduled. It was refused again. They advise me that I should go to emergency or other location urgent center. Needless to say while making appointment they ask to collect payment first since I was self pay. Very disappointing as it was related to me that doctor did not want to take me in after all. Now looking at all the profile waiting in his affice is about 35 min and that is OK, but when you are late 10 minutes than they will cancell your appointment. What a arrogance and disrespect.

Professionalism

Posted on September 15th, 2008

He is genuinely interested in helping you. He is passionate about his profession and specialism and I like his approach of care.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016