Dr. Sanjay S Raj Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay S Raj?

the best!

He is the best ever. He has been with all my kids since birth and he disappeared and went some where else. My kids and I miss him very much and I am just not comfortable with any other pediatrician I have seen. He is the best and if anyone knows where he is currently located, please let us know. Dr. Raj if you happen to come across these, please let us know where you are located.

Sick Child

I would highly recommend this doctor. I went to him a while back and he actually encouraged my teenager to stay in school together with his excellent patient care. Very knowledgeable and provided excellent care. The only bad thing is that is takes a long time to get an appointment with him. I have now recommended several of my friends to this doctor. Always takes time out for his patients!