Dr. Sanjay Reddi Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay Reddi?

Not worth it

Posted on October 30th, 2010

Dr Reddi was very arrogant and seemed unwilling to even listen to the problems I was having after the surgery. I was not numb when I left the office and was in extreme pain and he did not seem to care. My wife called the emergency number after about 8 hours to ask why I had a stich in my cheek when I did not have surgery there and to say that I was STILL bleeding and while the doctor on call was very helpful, Dr Reddi did not seem to care in the slightest. Overall I would not recommend this doctor at all. Dr Porter is in the same office and he seems to be a good doctor but steer clear of Dr Sanjay Reddi if at all possible.

Posted on March 1st, 2011