Dr. Sanjay S Sastry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjay S Sastry?

NJ in THE HOUSE

Dr. SASTRY is phenomenal, brilliant, talented, kind, and most important he cares and listens to your needs. I have never met a physician like him in my life. I have worked with many physicians throughout my career, but Dr. S is not even close to the doctors I've worked with. He is truly a gift from God. I have been suffering from RSD/ CRPS overt 20+years. The day I met him I knew he was my hero He takes excellent care of me and each visit I have with him he continues to make life easier. His pain intervention techniques are outstanding. He makes sure I feel alright while he is executing his procedure. I absolutely trust him. He is amazingly gifted and talented. He has and continues to take excellent care of me. Readers you know it's a nightmare to find a doctor who knows what CRPS is and the torment we suffer. Don't look any further, your answer is right here Dr.Sastry I continue to pray for him and ask God to keep him well in conjunction to guiding his hands and his mind to help those who suffer from this disease. I am truly blessed that God led me too him. He is the best doctor at coastal pain neurology. Get your butt into see him so you can resume a normal life as possible. Like I've stated he is brilliant, amazing, and most important he cares. Thank you God for putting Dr SASTRY in my life. I am truly blessed and honored to be one of his patients. Dr SASTRY I thank you from the bottom of my heart Please keep doing what you're doing. You are a life saver and a sacred gift from God VICKI, from NJ

Vicki from NJ

I was in the mental health and substance fired for 35+ years. I've worked with many physicians. When I was diagnosed with CRPS/RSD,only one Neuropsychiatrist new what it was. He treated me for 5 years. He was amazing. Last year, I had a very bad accident which forced me to lose everything. I had to come to Florida, so my family could help me. Readers as you know, its a nightmare to find a doctor that knows the disease. Well God stepped in and led me to Dr Sastry. It was divine intervention. He is an instrument of God, this I know for sure. Of your reading my review, take a sigh of relief and get yourself in so Dr. S can help you. He is amazing, kind brilliant, and cares. Because of my experience with doctors, I knew immediately when he entered the room, my prayers were answered. I will not allow any other doctor to touch me. Dr. SASTRY is an Angel from God. Su, is medical assistant is awesome. She cares about you makes you comfortable, and is also brilliant. I feel like I know her forever. She is another Angel that God led me too. So readers who are suffering, please know that Dr SASTRY and Su are your answer. I love them both and thank God for them every day of my life. Despite all the loss CRPS/RSD have taken from me, Dr S and Su have made it possible for me too live my life. I am truly blessed to be a patient of one of the most outstanding physicians I the world, along with his medical Asst. SU I thank the both of you from the bottom of my heart. Before I close this review, you must know that Dr. S listens to you. There are not many doctors that do. So, that's a huge win. Make your appt. Today keep fighting the fight and know being a patient of Dr S you will always be a winner I pray that God and His ANGELS continue to bless Dr SASTRY and Su, so they can con tune to make our lives better You guys rock Love you both Vicki, from NJ

DR. SASTRY @ COASTAL NEUROLOGY CTR. IS THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DR. THAT I HAVE EVER HAD! HE DIAGNOSED MY CONDITION JUST BY MY EXPLANATION OF MY PAIN & WAS SPOT ON! HE IS AMAZING! HE IS VERY CONCERNED FOR THE WELL BEING OF HIS PATIENTS & TAKES HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAIL & IN AN EASY WAY TO UNDERSTAND INSTEAD OF MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY. HIS INJECTIONS ARE PAIN FREE, PERFECT AND REALLY WORK. HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME, IF NOT EARLY FOR HIS APTS. SUE, HIS ASSISTANT IS GREAT ALSO & I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SASTRY TO EVERYONE!

he and his assistant care about every person

I saw them taking sextra time for another person who was really sick. you can tell they want to help get rid of pain . Im sick of taking pain meds. Told him had other injections ,didn't help. But some hoe his injection got rid of pain.

Best ever at shots for next pain

He moved to Dayona , but would go if pain came

patient

Dr. Sastry is very enthusiastic and little high-strung, but that's only because he cares alot about his patients well-being. I would recommend him and his assistant Sue without hesitation.

Best Pain Injections Doc

Saved my life. I seen more than 20 doctors in 15 years and no one could help my pain. He told me about radiofrecuncy. Got rid of all the pain. Thanks Doc. u the man

I always have a good experience at the office. Janice and Amy are both awesome and make the infusion process not stressful and everything always runs smoothly.

Thanks DOC

He saved my life. He told me not to get surgery inmy low back. He did some procedure ab=nd am a 100% better.Thanks doc

LPN

My experience was awesome. He gave me an epidural injection and it didn't hurt at all. His assistant Su was so nice and helped calm me down. Thank you Coastal and Dr. Sastry.

I RECEIVED MY LUMBAR EPIDURAL INJECTIONS AND HAD GREAT SUCCESS AND NO PAIN DURING PROCEDURE. THANK YOU DR. SASTRY FOR MY INJECTION, YOU'RE THE BEST.

Choosing Dr. Sanjay Sastry is Choosing the Best

Dr. Sastry is an amazing physician / specialist. He has provided the most excellent health care for my condition. After trying several other specialist's, he was able to accurately treat and improve my issue. He is the BEST!!!

Dr. Sanjay S Sastry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.