Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Sanjay S Singh has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sanjay S Singh has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Showing 4 of 13
In 2008 I had a sudden cardiac death in the ER. The ER staff at Waukesha Memorial Hospital resuscitated me. Dr. Singh was on call and did an emergency heart catheterization and stenting. I have been with him for eight years. He is a very proactive cardiologist. There is no place I would rather be when having a cardiac issue than under the care of Dr. Singh. He is compassionate, kind, has an excellent bedside manner. I truly respect him. He makes me feel like a patient and not just a number. He truly cares. He takes his time to explain things to me, and answers my questions. I honestly would highly recommend him to anyone no matter how young or old that is looking for a cardiologist to care for them. I truly believe that God intervened and placed me under the care of Dr. Singh. I trust him completely for my physical and cardiac well-being.
all my bloodwork and all other xrays etc, all turned out within normal limits after a overnight stay,then he comes in the next morning states wants to do a heart cath,i stated no,all tests showed normal.then wanted me to stay anyway overnight for blood tests only, I stated I wanted to be discharged all those tests were normal also,had a very bad attitude and poor bedside manner before he discharged me he made some remarks that made me feel guilty I did not stay,he just was not pleased he could make extra money off of another pt,i knew in my heart I made the right decision because everthing he told me I already knew and I knew my condition,and also when I went for a follow up after discharge,my heart dr. did not do any of the procedures singh wanted to do!! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE BECAUSE OF HIS ATTITUDE AND UNECESSARY TESTING WITH DISCOMFORT JUST TO GET MORE MONEY
My husband went to him and he showed no blockage after a test they ran on him, but this doctor insisted he have a catherization. Again of course nothing showed up! He also had me do a test that was unnecessary and told my daughter she had mitral valve prolapse which she found out from another doctor she definitely did not!! His nurse at the time was very doom and gloom, but this doctor is out for one thing, to make more money . I would NEVER recommend him.
Dr. Singh is a pleasant enough man, his PA is pretty hideous with zero personality. BUT he talked my 94 yr. old mother into a procedure she did not need. She just had the same invasive cath months before.$$$ He did nothing to alleviate her pain and had no answers to help with her pain.The staff was very pleasant, but stuck her for an IV that they never set the drip for. I'm sure she was charged plenty for that! They never followed thru sending the RX they ordered to the Pharmacy. Overall, Buyer Beware!!!!
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Sanjay S Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsWAUKESHA HEART INSTITUTE LTD, 1111 Delafield St Ste 215, Waukesha, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sanjay S Singh, MD - Cardiology in Waukesha, WI, in this video.
Dr. Sanjay S Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.