Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjaya P Sooriarachchi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sooriarachchi was always gentle, caring, kind and patient with my mother during all her visits with him. He paid special attention to make sure she was on the right medication. I believe because of him she lived as long as she did - 96 years. I will soon be a patient of his and am very happy about this.
This was the day I was supposed to call Dr. Sooriarachchi's office to obtain results of some tests that were completed on my Mother. I was told by the female who answered the phone that he was busy with other patients and that he would be in a meeting all afternoon. She did pull up the results to see if maybe she could give me some information, however, the case was locked. Apparently his partner, Dr. Malpani, had not bothered to look at the case. The person on the phone told me that she would see if she could get either doctor to call me back before they stepped into their meeting. I waited for hours and never heard from them. Apparently, both of these doctors do not want to be bothered by their patients or their caregivers.
19 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Mcgaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University
Dr. Sanjaya P Sooriarachchi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGeorgetown Center For Adult Medicine, 3201 S Austin Ave Ste 205, Georgetown, TX
Dr. Sanjaya P Sooriarachchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, TX.