Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjeev K Jain MD
Dr. Jain works in East Setauket, NY and specializes in Hematology/Oncology. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Northwell Health Hospital and Northwell Health Long Island Jewish Medical Center.
235 N Belle Mead Ave
East Setauket, NY 11733
Dr. Sanjeev K Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sanjeev K Jain has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Showing 1 of 1
EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE AND METICULOUS TESTING
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sanjeev K Jain - Posted on February 21st, 2019
23 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Sanjeev K Jain Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew York Cancer & Blood Specialists (NYCBS), 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sanjeev K Jain, MD - Hematology and Oncology in East Patchogue, NY, in this video.
Dr. Sanjeev K Jain is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Patchogue, NY.