Dr. Sanjeev Lulla Is this you?

15 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Lulla?

Outstanding

I could not be more impressed with Dr. Lulla. Many of my experiences with internists, especially lately have been overwhelmingly disappointing. Treatment is determined by what your insurance pays them and there is a pervasive lack of desire to treat the patient as a real person. Dr. Lulla was kind, enthusiastic, bright, humble and confidence Inspiring. He was thorough, gave great explanations, and had a great personality. He was very busy but did not make me feel like he was in a hurry. He gave me more than enough time, answered all my questions thoroughly and was so easy to talk to. His staff was polite and respectful and efficient. I hope he will be my Doctor forever.

Dr. Sanjeev Lulla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenview, IL.