Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Nayyar?

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Great care was given to me during this procedure. Thank you especially to the nurse that found my vein on the first stick! Love you for that! Hugs to nurse Lisa also! Felt like is as among family. Relaxing experience!

Find a different GI, this guy doesn't really care about your health, only money it seems

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Had a colonoscopy with this guy, he walked in, said it wasn't bad, and walked out, word for word. Have seen him for two months now and still hasn't given me meds to start taking. Been to the hospital a few times for my pain and vomiting, and he just has them send me home and come see him.... For him not to do anything.

WILL NOT GO BACK

Posted on June 14th, 2016

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE DOCTOR. AFTER WAITING 25 MINUTES FOR THE APPOINTMENT, I GO IN AND HE IS ON THE PHONE FOR 5 MINUTES. THEN AFTER ASKING ME A FEW QUESTIONS, HE IS ON THE PHONE AGAIN FOR 5 MORE MINUTES.VERY ABRUPT AND RUDE. PAID NO ATTENTION TO MY QUESTIONS, I GUESS THE PHONE CALLS WERE MORE IMPORTANT THEN HIS PATIENTS. NO STARS

Posted on April 29th, 2014

My family has been going to him for many years. He is very patient and listens. He has taken excellent care of me. I have many problem which he is not afraid of. I have extreme allergies to many drugs but this does not stop him from helping me. He and his staff have recommended may fine doctors to handle health problems that he does not treat. Yes I highly recommend him.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Do not go to him. He will spend a lot of time with you before the procedure but will refuse to even talk to you and discuss your results with you once the procedure is done. he is all about doing procedures and making money and does not provide any post procedure folow-ups at all. It was a total waste of time as I ahd to literally beg ghis office to atleast give me my colonoscopy results so that I can atleast go see another doctor to diagnose my condition

Posted on June 26th, 2017