Dr. Sanjeev N Patel Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev N Patel?

Best Cardiologist in Hackensack Hospital

Dr. Patel is one of the best cardiologists in northern New Jersey. He is professional, kind, courteous, has a great demeanor, exacting, and a great doctor. He is the kind of doctor that you can trust your life with, as I did mine !!!!!! I have recommended him to at least 15 people and each one has nothing to say other than great things about him. You will be totally satisfied with his care.

Great Doctor

Dr Patel is a great wonderful and caring doctor. However, his STAFF SUCKS!! They are rude and nasty and they slam the phone down on you and they do not listen to what you have to say and rush you off the phone.

cares

Talks to you Understands you very important You don't see that anymore

The best cardiologist ever !

The first time I meet Dr. Patel was a few years ago and I am so very happy and blessed to have him as my cardiologist. He has great bedside manner and goes above and beyond. He is very intelligent and to the point with all the answers you need. He is such a caring doctor it is his nature it is who he is. He always shows up in the ER to see me , as well as, when I am admitted @HUMC. He is always there to assure me that he will get to the bottom of the illness. I only have high regards for Dr. Patel. My sister & mother are happy that Dr. Patel crossed my path in life. I am glad he is my cardiologist ! The office staff is wonderful & caring people who makes me feel at ease. I would give Dr. Patel a 10 stars. Thank You....

Thoughtful, intelligent doctor

Dr. Patel is warm, caring and highly intelligent. He also has the ability to converse with you n a human level, which puts you at ease.

Very personable and takes time to listen to the patient

This doctor is very professional, courteous and spends time with me.

Colleague and Patient

Dr Patel is the best. I rely on him tremendously to oversee the medical and cardiological care of my patients who undergo surgery at Hackensack UMC. I cannot count the number of patients who I send to him just for medical clearance who end up switching to him as their doctor even after the operation. I have also seen him as a patient and I have to say he is amazing. He was thorough, made sure to explain everything even when everything was ok and is a warm/caring/intelligent physician. THE BEST!

Wonderful Doctor Horrible Staff

My grandmother was a patient of his until he stopped taking medicare. Even when I see him out of the office he still asks how she is. He is a wonderful doctor. Explains everything so you understand. But his staff sucks. I work in a doctors office and a patient of ours saw him. According to his staff the patient was never seen. His staff is rude and unhelpful. But he is a great doctor.

Dr.Patel always puts my mind at ease. He is a very caring doctor. Both Dr.Patel and his office staff are very helpful with anything I need or ask for.

Happy to Visit Doctors Office

The office staff is very caring and helpful, they always call for all my test results. Dr.Patel is the best at answering all my questions and easing all my concerns.

Great Doctor! Saved my life!

Absolutely know s his stuff. I am alive, & well thanks to Dr. Patel.

office staff unprofessional and discourtious

Dr Patel's office has impeded my ability to see and get an appointment with Dr Patel to the point where I had to rely on a Triage nurse for advice when my blood count dropped after being released to soon.I have not been able to see or talk to MY CARDIOLOGIST since I last saw him in Hackensack Hospitalon May28th.DO YOU NEED OR WANT THIS KIND OF TREATMENT

Dr. Sanjeev N Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saddle Brook, NJ.