Dr. Sanjeev V Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev V Shah?

EXCELLENCE OF CARE IN EVERY RESPECT

Dr Shah immediately attended to my several very significant medical problems with great personal kindness, efficiency, knowledge and compassion. He directed the scope of care with other specialists and kept me abreast of all developments. Thanks to his excellent care I am on the road to recovery. Dr Shah is a "physician for all seasons" who is dedicated to his patients, family and friends.

Dr. Shah has been my doctor for over years. He has always shown respect for me and my medical problems. He explains things very well and educates me. He is very knowledgeable and persues answers to my problems. He is very caring.

Dr. Shah is professional, punctual and very compassionate in his connection with patients. My mother adores him and is greatly comforted by his care.

Very Thorough and Informative

Dr. Shah is very thorough and not only intellectual he exercises good common sense. So many doctors possess book smarts but lack good people skills. I have a patient of his for over 5 years and I am honored to have him as my physician.

Dr. Sanjeev V Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.