More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjeev N Shukla has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 21
I am picky about dictors especiallubwhen itvcomes to my children i myself am in the medical field and yhis makes it harder for me to choose because i have hogher expectations.but doctor shulka is an amazing doctor he never ignored anything even if its little he is so experienced nows exactly what to test for and is always prompt and accurate n 5 years i have found hom the moat wondrful doctor ever!!!! Also he is great with kids !!!!! My daughter waits and waitsbto have an appointment with him
Dr. Shukla has provided excellent care for my children over the years. Whether it was ear infections or more serious health issues as they got older, he always treated them with care and always got down to the bottom of the issue. We never wait long in the waiting room and he always squeezes us in whenever I call for an appointment with good follow-up. He is very encouraging and a good role model for the children to follow healthy lives. I am very grateful!
Dr. Shukla has wonderfully cared for my three daughters for over 15 years. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for him and for his staff. He always has the best staff and he seems to really lead by example. The care he has shown to my daughters is invaluable to me. He knows pediatric care and is very in tune with my children. I have learned so much about children's health from him. When he walks into the room, I feel comfort in knowing that he will always diagnose correctly. He is very passionate about medicine and taking care of children. Too bad he only accepts patients under 21. I would like him to be my doctor!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Shukla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Sanjeev N Shukla accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWheaton Franciscan Medical Group, 9969 S 27th St, Franklin, WI
Dr. Sanjeev N Shukla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, WI.