Dr. Sanjeev Suratwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjeev Suratwala?

Excellent caring doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2017

Dr Suratwala is an outstanding doctor who took time to explain my condition and spent a lot of time with me and my family going through the details. He is an excellent surgeon. I felt very comfortable with his diagnosis and recommended treatment. I am now working again and feel better than I have in years.

Outstanding doctor, explains problems clearly

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr Suratwala is a compassionate doctor who took time to explain my condition clearly. Highly recommended!

An Outstanding MD.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Hands down One of the best spine specialists around , Makes patients really understand what they are going through and he takes the time out to explain those things very well and understanding. Extremely intelligent.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Patient and understanding.

Fantastic doctor who really listens to you

Posted on March 11th, 2015

As a physician myself I cannot describe in words how well Dr Suratwala understands the art and science of medicine. He is an outstanding physician who gives you the utmost attention, and formulates a plan that is appropriate, reasonable and well though out. He has a wonderful bedside manner and pays attention to detail. Highly skilled surgeon. Highly recommended.

Wonderful doctor and office staff.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr Suratwala was excellent in his diagnosis and made a great treatment plan for me. His office staff was wonderful. A great experience. I usually don't see doctors because I get nervous. Dr Suratwala has wonderful bedside manner and he is very easy to talk to, explaining everything in detail. I really understood my spine problem after my visit. Thanks!

Amazing doctor, great advice!

Posted on November 13th, 2011

I recently saw Dr Suratwala for my back pain. I had seen another surgeon who recommended surgery. Dr Suratwala reviewed my records and examined me. He did not think surgery would help my problem. He recommended some physical therapy and an exercise program. I joined a gym recently that had physical therapy as well as personal trainers. I feel so much better. I'm glad I did not go for surgery. I highly recommend Dr Suratwala. He was was very thorough and gave great advice!

Posted on April 6th, 2009

The best medical experience I have ever had. I had a lot of back and neck pain but Dr Suratwala was able to diagnose my condition and made recommendations that have improved my quality of life. Highly recommended. Very thorough and meticulous in his evaluation.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017