Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjeev Wasan
Dr. Sanjeev Wasan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with other offices in Sterling, VA and Leesburg, VA . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wasan is affiliated with Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne, Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus and Inova Loudoun Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjeev Wasan has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
My husband initially saw Dr. Wasan for the dreaded colonoscopy, then when I had troubles that indicated a life changing disease, I went right to Dr Wasan mostly because of the ease of communication with him (great English) which is rare in Sterling, VA, but also because in 3 visits my husband's life long troubles were resolved. Dr Wasan joined me in this journey that hasn't been fun, and he is by far the only Dr I've ever seen than combines what is needed to fight a disease with his patient's life. He didn't compromise my care, he taught me how to live the best I could through the treatment. Now my Mother In Law is in intensive care with a horrible condition called C-Diff, of course when the Dr asked if we had a preference we asked that Dr Wasan be brought in. Against all odds, she is coming home soon.
My overall experiences with Dr. Wasan have been outstanding. He has always taken his time with me and has answered all of my questions. If options were available he would let me know what the outcome for each of them would be and at the same time let me know which one he would prefer for me to take. I have always trusted his judgement and so far he has never been wrong. I would highly reccommend his services to anyone.
Dr. Wasan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Inova Loudoun Hospital
18 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Sanjeev Wasan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sanjeev Wasan in this video.
Dr. Sanjeev Wasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.