Dr. Sanjiv Bhatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjiv Bhatia?

This review is a little bit late from when I saw him back when I was a minor. Long story short, I had a massive disc herniation that was actually Cauda Equina Syndrome (a lumbar spinal cord injury that can result in paralysis). His partner accurately diagnosed me but had to pass me to him because he was leaving for a conference. Everything went to hel* after that. He lied on my medical records and said I came in suicidal (COMPLETELY inaccurate), and a load of other nonsense. Actually, had he actually listened to me, he would have realized I was in excruciating pain from a cerebrospinal leak from a spinal tap (my blood pressure was about 200/100 at the age of 17 so you can imagine what that felt like). I was struggling just to stay coherent at that point. Needless to say, his inaccurate records made it difficult for me to receive care for almost two years. By time I had surgery, the prognosis was not good at all; one leg barely had any movement at all, due to over 90% compression, and the other side over 60%. The surgeon who actually knew what he was doing couldn't believe he had ignored this and lied about so much. I wish I could give no stars. Maybe he knows brain surgery, but I wouldn't trust him. I actually found another person who had this same thing happen to them as a result of Dr. Bhatia. He was too quick to just to a "psychosomatic" cause when in fact, there's critical physical problems with clear proof on MRIs. Please, avoid him for spinal cord problems.

The best doctor ever! best surgeon with the biggest heart. He is simple the biggest-kind hearted man in the world. Made our hardest and most difficult time more tolerable

Update on my son Shanw

I want to update all on My son Shawn;s condition. Keep in mind, before I took him to MIami childre's hospital I was told there was an 85% chance he would not survive and that if he did, he would probably not walk, talk or do much of nothing. I was told this by everyone until I met Dr.Bhatia. He examined my son and laid out the game plan for treatment. Everything went as he said it would and ten som. My son is now close to 3 years old and his ahead of most chldren his age, including his twin brother. We are scheduled to have another follow up with Dr. Bhatia and I can't wait becasue my son can now tell the good Dr. Thank you for saving my life. My son has a eservir and if you aske him what is is, he says Dr. Bhatia did it. We all have a good laugh about it. See you soon Dr. Bahtia.

Not enough stars in the heavns to rate Dr. Bhatia

How any one rate this man less than five stars is absurd. In my opininion there are not enough stars in the heavens to rate this man and his staff. My son had a grad IV IVH in the right ventricle and a grade III in the left. My son Shawn, is now 1.5 years old and is perfect. He is doing everuything he shouldbe and more. This man saved my son's life. He is and always will be a hero to me. Thank you Dr. Bhatia and I thank GOD this man was born.

Professional Top Surgeon

Excellent Surgeon .. Great Neurological team at Miami Children's.

WARNING YOU MUST .. QUESTION EVERYTHING!!!

Dr. Sanjiv Bhatia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.