Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjiv S Dalvi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
He is unprofessional, took hours to see the patient without even an explanation or apology. Has no bedside manner, abrupt, didnt even look at chart before seeing the patient. Did not ask questions to the patient before trying to prescribe tests that were already performed. Also he scams patients out of money by not billing medicaid when supposed to cause he charges the patient more first and than says he will bill medicaid and than I or others I know in the same situation, never got their money back after medicaid was said to have been billed. Which I believe is medicaid fraud. Than when he knew that his moore office was closing he didn't give the appropriate time for patients to find new doctors or for him to refer patients out, instead he left the patients hanging without a doctor or their required medications. Since it was a pain office many patients were on chronic medications which if stopped because the doctor just closes up and leaves his patients hanging, causes patients to go through withdrawal and can lead to death. Also chronic meds for heart or life threatening conditions were just stopped abruptly causing harm to his patients. DO NOT GO TO HIS OFFICE!
Took over 2 months to get Bone density results. Outside x-ray technicians had to fax results three times before results were read and the patient was contacted with results. PA who order the test was not familiar the case and was not aware staff had contacted patient to come in to hear the results from the PA and to discuss a care plan. Prescriptions were not faxed to pharmacy. Dr. Dalvi and his wife are wonderful doctors who are trusted their practice to the wrong Physicain Assistant.
I was VERY dissatisfied with Dr. Sanjiv Dalvi. I have seen him twice and both times had a long wait (over 2 hours both times) and when finally seeing him felt that I was an inconvenience to him. I will NEVER refer anyone to him nor will return. Please be wary if you choose to have Dr. Dalvi as your primary care provider. I can say that his office staff is excellent, very helpful, and kind!
Dr. Dalvi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Gauhati Medical College
Graduated in 1985
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Sanjiv S Dalvi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCumberland Medical Associates, 5085 Morganton Rd Ste 100, Fayetteville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sanjiv S Dalvi in this video.
Dr. Sanjiv S Dalvi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, NC.