Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Sanjiv M Narayan has the following 11 expertise
- Atrial Flutter
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 4 of 4
I waited a month to see this electro-cardiologist and then over an hour and half once I got the office just to get into a room, plus another 1/2 hour in the room. Doctor was polite and asked all the right questions but had no real solutions to help me with skipped heart beats and heart racing other than medication which didn't help and made me nauseous and dizzy. He said to follow-up with my primary doctor rather than him. I'd had 2 prior ablations. This doctor wasn't experienced enough in my opinion. Doctor's more experienced than him were able to help me in the end.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA
Sanjiv M Narayan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.