Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Corona, CA, with other offices in Wildomar, CA and Corona, CA (and 6 other locations). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center, Inland Valley Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center. Dr. Banerjee has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, CA.