- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee has the following 11 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Cancer Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Back Injuries
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee
Sanjoy Banerjee M.D. QME www.pacificpaincare.com 855 854 PAIN Dr. Banerjee is the Founder and Medical Director of Pacific Pain Care. He graduated medical school from Imperial College, School of Medicine in London, England. Completed his Anesthesiology Residency at University of Rochester N.Y. and ACGME accredited Pain Management Fellowship Program from the University of California at Davis. He is Triple Board Certified in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine and Addiction Medicine. He has many years of experience in Anesthesia, Pain Management and Addiction Medicine with special focus on interventional pain management techniques. He has personally performed several thousand interventional spine procedures. Dr Banerjee serves as a Qualified Medical Evaluator for the State of California Workers compensation system. He also holds a Clinical Faculty position for the Adventist Health Family Practice Program. Dr Banerjee is honored to be a Medical Consultant and Board Member for many local medical groups, laboratories, medical technology companies, and Surgical Centers. He maintains memberships in many local and national medical societies as well as consulting privileges in various local hospitals.