Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee?

Best Pain Dr. I have ever had!!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Short wait times, listens to your needs, and do not charge you more than what insurance will cover. I am in late 20's and have degenerative disks, problem in back, and SI Joint. I have been treated like a drug seeker by a couple Dr.'s in my life but this was the first place I felt like they really care. One of my last appointments was just supposed to be a quick check-up, I told them I had a new pain and with in 10 min. I was getting an injection just because they had some free time and didn't want me to have to come back. The surgery center that is in the Dr.'s office is not covered by my insurance and Dr. Banerjee does not have me pay the extra cost. What ever the insurance covers is fine for him. I have never been to a place like this. They are not out for money, but to truly help you with your pain.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor, helped me where others could not. Staff is very professional and respond quickly to calls and questions the way a private office should be. He actually talks to you instead of typing on a computer like other docs I've been to. I Was referred by a doctor friend who's wife sees him and who had good experience there. Had to change my insurance as they do not take all insurances. Worth the extra insurance premiums to see him. Would recommend if you have a serious pain condition and other doctors have not been able to help.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Posted on September 13th, 2016

After having 5 major surgeries performed in one day I was left with multiple grafts anchored into my pelvis & damaged piriformis muscle which left me in severe pain & on multiple different medications & pain pills a day. I am a mother of two active kids & going thru life sedated or like a zombie was not for me but seemed the only options doctors had until I was referred to Dr. Banerjee. They are always quick to answer the phone, always call you back and even call to check on you after procedures. The entire staff at Dr. Banerjee's is always courteous, compassionate & professional. There is never a long wait, and they greet you with smile. Dr. Banerjee & Oksana never rush thru their appointments, they take their time truely listening to you to help you the best way possible, to get you the best outcome. I am on the least amount of meds. than ever thought possible (generally 2 pills a day -1 pain & 1 Topamax for neuropathy), along with X-ray guided Injections have me working & doing what I love most, keeping up with my husband and kids doing things I was told I would never do again like hiking & rock climbing. They truly care about their patients & I am thankful everyday for Dr. Banerjee and his entire staff, I couldn't live productively with out them.

Great Dr and Office

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I've been seen by Dr. Banerjee twice now and both times i had excellent care. The office staff is nice and courteous. I went for an epidural shot both times and was given a lot of care.

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I want to thank the team,all by there first names and there professionalism and extra courteousness they put out,and hope more professional people would make you feel wanted!!💊💉 Dr Sanjoy Banerjee MD. ........CHELSEA ,VANESSA. ,GINGER AND LAST BUT NEVER THE LEAST....... OKSANA👏 THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH👏

Great Doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Banerjee changed my life

Best Doctor for Pain Mgmt in Southern California!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr. Banerjee is the top of his specialty! I've years of disease & am impressed!

Posted on August 1st, 2014

I have been under the care of many, many doctors over the past decade due to heart and spinal disease issues. Unfortunately most of my experience with primary care and specialist have left a lot to be desired. This is not the case with Dr. Banerjee. He spends ample time with me to discuss my medical issues and he takes a genuine, personal interest in my care. He is one of the good ones and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a specialist in pain management.

Patient

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I am 64 years old and I had taken a really bad fall and injured my left side. I was hesitant until I found Dr. Banerjee online and he was the best fit because I have had addiction problems in the past with pain medications and he is board-certified in both pain and addiction medicine, such a no-brainer for me. Everything went smooth from the first phone call, his staff was very attentive to my pain, I was surprised a busy office like his for the medical front office to have such warmth and compassion about MY pain. Dr. Banerjee decided to give me an injection in my injured shoulder after covering all left side pain, and it did take two days but it feels better that it has in many years, no oral medications needed. Thank You Kindly Dr. Banerjee & Staff I am grateful for you!!

Patient of 3 years

Posted on November 16th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Banerjee for some three years and I am so happy to report that he is the best pain management Doctor I have had up to date. I have moved several times an had to have several pain doctors over the years. I know with doctor B that he has my interest at hand and his as well. It's such a touchy thing to be doctor b , to want to relieve our pain but careful not to over sedate us, he has so many alternatives to offer as well as pain meds. He is ethical and decent and I can talk to him about anything pertaining to my well being and he is supportive. He performed a radio frequency on my lower back , just two weeks later and I am preparing meals , standing longer, walking around more. I am so pleased with my care, he is dependable, and his nurse Erin is unbeatable and so gracious and caring. I never have long wait times, cancelled appointments, he always greets me with a smile, you can't hlep but to love them both..

Pain Management

Posted on April 25th, 2013

I just started with this doctor last week. I have been going to another pain manager for four years. I have had chronic pain and depression as a result from a spinal injury. This has also turned into fibromyalgia. The other pain managers have tired to help ie: epidurals, various types of injections, morphine, etc. narcotic pain killers have serious side effects. I've always preferred Indian doctors because they seem to be more willing to try alternative medicines and are more humble. Generally they are better listeners and will take more time to explain. I was skeptical when Dr. Banerjee prescribed 3 non narcotic pain meds, especially when I looked them up on the internet and it didn't look like they would work because they weren't for my condition. However, I've been taking them for 4 days and I am in less pain than I have been in for four years. Amazing! He also, does injections in his office under x-ray and you don't have to go under general anesthesia. This is to try to reduce medical costs. I'm only giving him a 3 because I haven['t had a second appointment. My last pain managers only rate a 1.