Changed my life

Dr. Banerjeee, and his assistant Oksana are two of the most helpful and understanding physicians who have cared for me. Pacific pain care has changed my life and increased the quality of it tremendously. The staff goes out of their way to help with paperwork and other issues related to the state and insurance companies. I would recommend Pacific pain care to anyone suffering from chronic and acute pain.

Serious pain. Serious doctor

20yrs of chronic pain, multiple back surgeries, worse off than when I started. The cold weather does not help. Dr Banerjee got me in quick, registration and initial evaluation was very efficient, did an injection in my back while I watched the procedure on his X-ray machine, felt relief as I was walking out the door. This rarely happens, I’m glad I was recommended to him and will keep seeing him as long as my insurance allows. He gets it and from the way he talks and does procedure you can tell this isn’t his first rodeo.

Jessie Quick

2 weeks ago Best caring doctor ever unfortunately i will be moving out of state and leaving a great doctor behind...THANK YOU for everything . You have very plesent staff also.

They Helped me.

Being a retired Army vet after an IED stopped me in my tracks I underwent 5 back surgeries courtesy of the VA and have been left in excruciating pain. I was having to wait weeks to get an appointment at the VA, when a colleague of mine told me about Dr. Banerjee. This was life changing for me. Dr. Banerjee and his staff treat patients like real human beings, they are very prompt with their appointments, know you by name and emit a genuine sense of care for their patients. With the help of Dr. Banerjee's injections and medications I am now able to lead a fuller life, be more involved and engaged in my family and community. I thank him and all the staff at pacific pain care for that. They stand true to their mission- Treat your pain, Live your life.

Best Pain Dr. I have ever had!!

Short wait times, listens to your needs, and do not charge you more than what insurance will cover. I am in late 20's and have degenerative disks, problem in back, and SI Joint. I have been treated like a drug seeker by a couple Dr.'s in my life but this was the first place I felt like they really care. One of my last appointments was just supposed to be a quick check-up, I told them I had a new pain and with in 10 min. I was getting an injection just because they had some free time and didn't want me to have to come back. The surgery center that is in the Dr.'s office is not covered by my insurance and Dr. Banerjee does not have me pay the extra cost. What ever the insurance covers is fine for him. I have never been to a place like this. They are not out for money, but to truly help you with your pain.

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable doctor, helped me where others could not. Staff is very professional and respond quickly to calls and questions the way a private office should be. He actually talks to you instead of typing on a computer like other docs I've been to. I Was referred by a doctor friend who's wife sees him and who had good experience there. Had to change my insurance as they do not take all insurances. Worth the extra insurance premiums to see him. Would recommend if you have a serious pain condition and other doctors have not been able to help.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sanjoy Banerjee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.