Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanjoy Majumdar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
I have never had to work with such an unprofessional and uneducated physician. He was assigned to me in a hospital setting and it was horrendous. For patients that cannot advocate for themselves and have to trust this doctor, I am very worried and concerned for them. He hs made me sick improperly weaning me off medications, has taken medications away with no change of diagnosus and when asked how he is goibg to supplement he walks oyt if the room and doesnt answer. He gas been very rude, no bedside manor, and wont give you more than 5 minures of his time. He also likes to refer you to specialists you dont need to see so he doesn't have to treat you himself. He has no interest in helping you or your well being. Im am very surprised there havent
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Dr. Sanjoy Majumdar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWaterford Medical, 5958 W Lawrence Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Sanjoy Majumdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.