Dr. Sankalp M Choudhri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sankalp M Choudhri?

SRVP & COO

The Dr. seemed upset that I had requested to see him rather than returning to a colleague in the same practice. I had a breathing test down in Choudhri's office prior to my visit with him. He didn't offer any information about the results of the test and when I asked him about the results his response was Oh it was fine. He asked if I had seen an ENT Dr. when he first sat down and I told him yes and the results of that visit. Within 5 minutes he asked again if I had seen an ENT Dr. and I reminded him of my first answer. The total visit lasted about 7 minutes. I won't be going back to see him OR his colleague.

I was checked in and taken back to a room within 5 minutes of arriving. The dr is very knowledgable and friendly. Its always a pleasure coming into the office