Dr. Sankar Pemmaraju Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sankar Pemmaraju?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 19th, 2015

Doctor is very misleading and lied to me multiple times.

What a jerk

Posted on August 4th, 2014

I would say he is dishonest and under qualified to handle my case. Report was very late and sent to wrong place. He could care less about the injured. Only the insurance company.

Same as above

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

Denied my radial ablations, deminimized my PTP doctors notes, tried to contact my pain mgmt doc on a day when he didn't work at the clinic where I'm seen for a peer to peer review and then didn't return my doc's call when heleft a message, actually just denied my doc's request once he figured out he wasn't in that day. Original denial said had to be 50% plus diagnostic facet success then changed it up to 70% in 2nd denial. These guys just work on the fly and make it up as they go along. Go back to India where you belong doctor.

poor morals

Posted on April 30th, 2011

takes pay outs to screw people on workers comm

Posted on October 5th, 2010

this so call dr saw me for five min and said i had a 0% mmi now after 2 years i got my SSDI at 100%

Posted on June 6th, 2009

This doctor acted as a mercenary for CareAllies, a CIGNA subsidiary that is used by New York City's health plan to deny patients care they are entitled to. He denied totally (on first appeal for CareAllies) the request for out-patient cognitive remediation therapy for my son, a beating victim with TBI that resulted in a 3-month coma. Dr. (?) Pemmaraju's decision was completely overturned in scathing terms by the New York State external appeal reviewer (by a third-party expert).

Posted on December 1st, 2015