Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sanket S Parikh
Dr. Sanket S Parikh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Parikh is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sanket S Parikh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sanket S Parikh has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sanket S Parikh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sanket S Parikh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
First, I would like to say Dr. Parikh is not my regular doctor. He was filling in for my regular physician who had been on vacation. Therefore, as far as getting an appt, wait time, and follow up visit for his office, I would not be able to tell you. I can say he was very professional and explained things so I was able to understand without all the medical jargon. I would recommend Dr. Parikh if you need a doctor who will listen to you and assist you to feeling well again. Hmmm...maybe I should switch doctors!
Dr. Parikh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 2001
St Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCedela Abdulla Md, 9301 Southwest Fwy Ste 5000, Houston, TX
Dr. Sanket S Parikh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.