Dr. Janardhan Rao Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Janardhan Rao?

Couldn't be happier

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Ive been seeing Dr. Rao for almost 20 years. First off, he is not a nephrologist at all! So I know this website isn't doing a good job. It hurts me to see all these reviews which are only trying to be negative of Dr. Rao and his staff, maybe trying to hurt his practice. He has an extra people working there too I noticed, and with the change to the electronic system and the new office I was able to get in and out a lot faster on my last two visits. My refills are also filled electronically for the ones that need to be. Some of these reviews make me chuckle. What does some crazy tenant person in another state have to do with his medical practice? LOL It'll be a tough day for me when Dr. Rao retires! He is busy, and has wait times, because he is good. I bring my mother to him too now, and she is much happier.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Rao is the real deal. He has been my doctor for years and treats my husband and my entire family. Since beginning care with him I moved from the D.C. area and after trying physicians in the "new" area, I knew I had to go back to Dr. Rao for quality care. I now drive over 100 miles for visits with him. I hope never retires.

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Highly knowledgeable professional. His experience shows well. Has taken care of me and relatives of mine for many years now. Other reviews on here seem oblivious to the quality of care by the doctor - more focused on wait times, billing, and refills (drug seeking?). I think it shows well when the office is fairly busy. I'm glad the doctor I go to is in demand, instead of the opposite.

Ease of appointment keeps me hanging on

Posted on February 12th, 2013

When you are sick you get seen! Diagnosisis generally pigeon holed

hurry up and wait

Posted on April 16th, 2011

doctor and staff more interested in getting as many patients in to bill insurance company. may order unnecessary tests. will not give medicine refills without an appointment.

The most Greedy Doctor in MD

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Very greedy Doctor, He schedules 10 folks per hour, This is how it works, he has a waiting room and three other rooms inside , now when you come in, you would likely meet 6 folks in the waiting room, The average waiting time is 55 Minutes in the waiting room, after he finishes with one patient in one of the inner rooms, a patient is invited from the waiting room to one of the three inner rooms , waiting time in the inner room is like 20 minutes, he does not diagnose properly but just ask you what medications you want and he writes it. Another thing i notice is he does not give you many refills so you can come back for another appointment so he can continue charging your insurance (no refills over the phone he says ), If you want him to sign a document from your Insurance, his policy is you have to make an appointment (To charge you) again for documents, This one is greedy and really not that good. The reason why i stayed with him for some time was that he was the only doctor i knew that opened on Saturday but after some time i did not mind taking time off from work (during the week) to see a real doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2015