Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sanober H Mumtaz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 8
this Dr stated because I didn't have insurance it would be between $150. and $250. for a new pt appointment. out of my pocket. This did not cover any tests needed???? Everyone else charges About $80. I cannot believe this. I live on a little over $800. a month? I thought i heard it wrong but NO..they repeated it. unbelievable.
She rude, will not let you talk, needed medication prescriptions which I need now and the main reason I went to her. When asked about getting them was told to see her in 3 months???? Transfered from Oklahoma City to Tyler needing a doctor, this is my son and daughter-in-laws doctor so thought she would be excellant. Have since advised them to get a new doctor.
most of the things i marked down could not be helped by her. it's the nature of mass treatment in a major medical establishment that treats as many people as they can in a given time. the only thing i have a major problem with her, specifically, is fighting to get my meds authorized to be refilled. unfortunately, this is problem enough to force me to find another dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mumtaz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1971
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Sanober H Mumtaz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSanober Humayun Mumtaz Md, 3001 Belmead Ln, Tyler, TX
Dr. Sanober H Mumtaz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.