Dr. Sanober H Mumtaz Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sanober H Mumtaz?

new pt

this Dr stated because I didn't have insurance it would be between $150. and $250. for a new pt appointment. out of my pocket. This did not cover any tests needed???? Everyone else charges About $80. I cannot believe this. I live on a little over $800. a month? I thought i heard it wrong but NO..they repeated it. unbelievable.

She is the best

Would not send a dog to Dr. Mumtaz

She rude, will not let you talk, needed medication prescriptions which I need now and the main reason I went to her. When asked about getting them was told to see her in 3 months???? Transfered from Oklahoma City to Tyler needing a doctor, this is my son and daughter-in-laws doctor so thought she would be excellant. Have since advised them to get a new doctor.

very good dr...except

most of the things i marked down could not be helped by her. it's the nature of mass treatment in a major medical establishment that treats as many people as they can in a given time. the only thing i have a major problem with her, specifically, is fighting to get my meds authorized to be refilled. unfortunately, this is problem enough to force me to find another dr.