Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Santi J Neuberger
Dr. Santi J Neuberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with another office in Stamford, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Neuberger is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. Dr. Neuberger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Santi J Neuberger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Santi J Neuberger has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Santi J Neuberger has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Myself and my family have been patients of Dr Neuberger for over 20 years. He is very accurate, spends time with me ( not rushing).His Staff is wonderful Angela & Linda are very helpful and friendly weather in making appt. or contacting the pharmacy or returning a call. Just Love, Love this Doctor & His Staff.
I liked Dr Neuberger, however his office staff was very rude to me and always gave me a hard time about an appointment. i called once to say i think i had a rash like fungus on my forehead and she actually stated "maybe i shouldnt come there i should go somewhere else." The office staff was soo rude to me it was incredible. I've been a patient for several years and they hunted me down for a twenty dollar co pay as if i was never come back to him or i wasnt one of his patients i could not believe the phone calls from the office staff or the bills that came with personal notes. i asked if it was okay if i paid it at my next appointment and the staff stated "well you should pay your bills" which i couldnt believe. Unbelievable to me really unbelievable. especially when their credit machine barely works from time to time. Unreal. just Unreal
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Neuberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1982
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Santi J Neuberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Santi J Neuberger in this video.
Dr. Santi J Neuberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.