- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Deaconess Hospital
- Deaconess Gateway Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Santiago Arruffat has 3 locations
Dr. Santiago Arruffat has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Santiago Arruffat has the following 10 expertise
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Santiago Arruffat Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Santiago Arruffat
Dr. Arruffat graduated from the Ponce School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Arruffat works in Evansville, IN and 2 other locations and specializes in Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Arruffat is affiliated with St Vincent's Medical Center, Deaconess Hospital and Deaconess Gateway Hospital.