Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Santiago Cancio-Bello
Dr. Santiago Cancio-Bello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rutland, VT. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cancio-Bello is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cancio-Bello has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Santiago Cancio-Bello has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Santiago Cancio-Bello has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Santiago Cancio-Bello is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cancio-Bello is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rutland Regional Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions247 Stratton Rd, Rutland, VT
Dr. Santiago Cancio-Bello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutland, VT.