Dr. Santiago A Centurion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Santiago A Centurion?

Certainly the best of the best!

I feel so confident in Dr. Centurion. I went to several other doctors in my many years of life, and he is by far the most thorough, pleasant, and he makes me feel comfortable. Just everything about how he addresses situations and discusses concerns is truly unique, professional, and makes me feel at ease. I had Mohs surgery and every step of the way I felt at ease and confident in his procedure and care. He even made me smile while I was undergoing a difficult situation, he helped take the edge off without medication. :) As far as I am concerned there is none that comes close to Dr. Centurion. The entire office and each of his assistants and staff members are calm, caring, and excellent in every way. My husband has seen another Dr in the office, and also found her to be excellent too.

Amazing Mohs physician

Dr. Centurion is a life saver when it comes to Mohs. He walks you through every step of the procedure making you feel comfortable. Amazing dermatologist who cares about his patients. never a wait. Staff is great.

Dr. Santiago A Centurion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petaluma, CA.