Dr. Santiago D Figuereo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Santiago D Figuereo?

No lo recomiendo.

La espera es muy larga. La fusion de la cirugia de la cervical fue un desastre, segun doctores que me han visto me han comentado que nunca habian visto una cirugia como la que me hizo el , demasiado intensa debio arreglar solo dos niveles y me hizo cuatro, estoy peor cada dia, los dolores son horribles, En mi segunda visita me parecio un doctor inhumano. sarcastico y muy interesado en el dinero, cuando llame para otra cita post-operatoria no pude comunicarme, al cabo de un mes me entere que se habian ido a la quiebra, en ningun momento trato de comunicarse conmigo para dejarmelo saber. creo que no tiene ninguna etica profesional.

Excellent doctor

Just am amazing doctor , full of life , energy and love for his job. He saved my life after several others gave me a no solution response , and guess what? I'm still here on my foot walking on my own legs. Thanks Santiago. Cheers from Italy .

Best neurosurgeon ever!!!

Dr. Figuereo saved my life. I went to him with extreme pain and could barely walk. I had a spinal fusion and the surgery was more than a success. The very next day of the surgery I was out of the bed. He returned to me my youth. God bless his hands and thank you for always being there for your patients with so much love and care.

Be aware......

I went to see Dr. santiago figueredo to his office in Kendall by in my insurance and not variety of neurosurgeons, the day of the appointment I called 3 times to change my appointment time and when you arrive at the clinic they canceled the appointment simply because Dr. was tired, I do not understand that they do not cancearon me the appointment by telephus and waited that I arrived there , then went back another day since I need to see a neurosurgeon, wait more for 2 hours and the Dr. could not read my MRI that do not have the equipment to see this type of study, also lost my CD with the information, I went back a third time and not I attended the Dr. that new CD that is asked to the Centre where he made me the MRI sent it to another centre in Aventuradonde works the Dr. and I Kendall I am taking into account that a week before they called me to confirm the appointment and tell me they already had my CD of results with them. conclusion is the worst personal doctor that I have seen in all of Miami and Dr. no ago is very famous and much mediocrity. Don't waste your time or money with these incompetent.

I love Dr Santiago, he has magic hands, I fell great after the surgery, and he is very kind and friendly.

Visit

great doctor with lots of care, very good overall in everything

I saw the doctor once and we all had a terrible experience. He would verbally diagnosis one problem and describes it as a very dangerous situation, and behind the paperwork writes something else. He is a very unprofessional individual, lack of ethics and kicked us out of the office soon he knew he could not play the game of false visits and long waits. I will be placing a complaint on the Health Department for his conduct.

The waiting time is extremely long

Very Capable and Friendly Doctor

I was impressed with him from the moment we met and that inspired confidence and reassurance. His manner made me feel calm and that I was in the best of hands. During each visit, he answered all of my questions and I never felt rushed. If an additional question came up, I called and spoke with a PA Christine and she was always very helpful and knowledgeable. My only criticism is the long and sometimes very long waiting time to see the doctor. And, there is normally a very long waiting time on the phone to schedule an appointment. The centralized calling system doesn't seem to be very accommodating for patients.

Makes you feel comfortable and very polite and courteous.

El no es solo un Dr , es una eminencia.