1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Santo S Bifulco?

Excellent health care

Dr B. Did everything possible for me and my conditiom. I have been diagnosed with fourth degree Spondylolithesis , a condition that lets your vertebraeslip forward to the point it is about to fall off theone below it. I have had multiple back surgeriesWith screws plates and rods. I met Dr.B afterA car accident.I was rear ended at a traffic light.I got the best treatment I ever received from Dr. BAnd his staff of professionals.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Santo S Bifulco is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.