Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Santo G Fiasconaro
Dr. Santo G Fiasconaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Fiasconaro is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Fiasconaro has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Santo G Fiasconaro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Vulvar Cancer
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 50
Really easy going, down to earth funny doctor! Sometimes appointments run a little late but it doesn't matter! Dr Santo is always available to speak to and will always answer your questions!! Also, the L&D staff at Methodist are amazing. He is very humble and will take your worries away, especially being a first time mommy! Love him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2014, 2009, 2015, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Fiasconaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Santo G Fiasconaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFiasconaro & Fiasconaro Mds, 7502 Colonial Rd, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Santo G Fiasconaro in this video.
Dr. Santo G Fiasconaro is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.