Dr. Santos Uy Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Santos Uy?

Posted on February 15th, 2011

The doctor is okay. It's the rudeness of the office staff especially the chubby lady with freckles on her face. Her rudeness caused me to spend my own money to see a different physician when I need one even though I have a medical insurance. At least there I was accommodated. She would schedule you for an appointment, but the schedule is not happening. I even heard her saying that I wanted to be given a VIP treatment when I tried to insist my scheduled appointment. I didn't want to be given a VIP treatment, we were just trying to keep our appointment because we still had a lot of things to do including picking up my kid in school. This was my second encounter with her, the first was when she told me to just spend my own money to visit a different doctor because she had no schedule available for me the coming days saying it in a very rude way, yet she was always insisting that I need to have my blood drawn for testing and and others but she couldn't attend to something really important and urgent. She just had no schedules for them. Wait until you die! That's why we just transferred to a different provider.

Posted on September 28th, 2017