Dr. Santosh K Gupta-Bala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Santosh K Gupta-Bala?

Pleasurable Experience

My experience with all the staff and my doctor as always is a pleasure . This is important to me , this is important to me because whenever you visit your doctor you sometime feel a little , er anxious but this was not the case, I felt at ease. I got good news and I am happy.

Extremely Knowledgeable, Patient and Caring

Throughout the years as a patient of Dr. Gupta-bala I have received the most expert and compassionate care. She is extremely knowledgeable,patient and caring. Dr Gupta-bala never stopped looking for treatments to help correct my cardiac issues. Due to her expert observations and ability the medication and treatment I received has given me back my independence.

Great Doc abd very caring

I wish the office staff was more efficient but Dr Guppabala is a caring doc with an easy manner.She is thorough and sometinmes tough but she makes you feel like you can count on someone. I hear from my SIL who is a nurse that she is one of the best docs here.